First of all, we want to thank all of you lovely gals for sending in your outfits!
It is so lovely to see all the variety in styles and clothing choices, so much so that I can not wait to see more from you gals!
Wanted to submit but missed your chance? Don’t worry! All you need to know to join the upcoming Vol. 2 will be at the end of this article!
The questions that we had this time were:
1. What’s the closest thing to magic that actually exists?
2. What was the last book you read?
3. What villain do you really feel for?
Outfits from YOU
First outfit is from Midori who is submitting an Onee gyaru look from her gyarusa’s meetup (Galuxury). All of Midori’s items are thrifted.
Jacket: Old Navy
Skirt (dress): Divided
1. I’m not sure if I really 100% belie in it, but I have an affinity for power stones. They make me feel certain ways despite just being pretty rocks.
2. I’m not a book person, really. I’m a the “Lord of the Rings” fan though, so I read most books related to it. That was a couple of years ago.
3. Jareth from Labyrinth. Because ICONIC. Not sure if I REALLY feel for him, there are many things I don’t agree on.
Accessories: New Look
2. “Discovery of Witches” by Deborah Harkness
3. Hades from the Disney film Hercules
Kelsey’s pronouns are she/her. She likes to wear Manba and Yamanba.
Toni prefers they/them pronouns, but is cool with she/her as well. They are very influenced by Goshikku/Rokku style at the moment.
Pleather jacket: Primark
Skull jumper: Primark
Vest top: Sex Pot Revenge
Mesh top (under vest): TOPSHOP
Skirt&Safety shorts: eBay
3. Char Aznable from Gundam. He’s just troublesome and doesn’t know how to deal with feelings.
Want to submit for vol.2?
The rules are the same as last time, please check them out HERE. Please read the rules well and send everything that is required. Deadline for submissions will be three weeks from today, on the 3rd of April.
However, we have new questions, so please answer these:
1. What’s something you’ve tried, that you’ll never, ever try again? (activity, food etc.)
2. You’re only allowed to read one gyaru magazine brand for the rest of your life. Which is it?
3. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?