Volume 2 of Outfits from You has landed!
I hope all of you have been doing good during these covid-19 times. Here are more outfit photos from our community members to brighten up your day.
Really loved seeing all the submissions for this time and hope to see even more fore the next one!
The questions that we had this time were:
1. What’s something you’ve tried, that you’ll never, ever try again? (activity, food etc.)
2. You’re only allowed to read one gyaru magazine brand for the rest of your life. Which is it?
3. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
Outfits from YOU
1. Bungee jumping and crabs brain, I thought both would kill me.
2. NUTS? Maybe I’m not so loyal to magazines though I love having them hahaha
3. Wiping off things? I have a lot of things so having to move them away to wipe off surfaces is such a chore…
2. That would have to be Papillon Magazine of course! Simply because, Papillion has so much diversity of Gal power! Super cute articles, that speaks to our gal community and related information on every gal style!
Nick name: Annabel
Gyaru style: Ane Agejo, Onee Gal
Dress: Riina Couture
Shoes: Rose Marie Seoir
Accessories: Paris Kids, Chanel & modified
2. Koakuma Ageha, 100%
3. I hate all chores. I’d hire a maid if I could.
Skirt: Tally Weijl
1. Brussels Sprouts (their smell is straight out of hell)
3. Taking out trash is the worst. I have an agreement with my boyfriend that he does it and I’m so thankful, haha.
2. EGG for sure!!! Such a staple and important influence! I look forward to the New Egg too!
3. Taking out the Trash!!! I will bribe my significant other to do it for me by offering to do any other chores in exchange! haha! (I also really really hate bad smells)
Want to submit for Vol.3?
The rules are the same as last time, check them out HERE <– Please read the rules carefully and send everything that is required.
Deadline for submissions will be a month from today, on the 30th of May.
However, we have new questions, so please answer these:
- Which are the top three characteristics you feel are most important for a person?
- What do you find extremely difficult that most people find simple?
- What were you most afraid of when you were younger? Do you still have that fear?
Now come through with those summery outfits!